Vitamins that are important for a healthy immune system and help grow cells are among the vitamins needed for the body. Vitamin A, which is mainly derived from animal ginseng, has two different species. There are anti-oxidants in its content and the corrective effect of cell functions for many disorders including cancer. It is effective on the immune and skeletal system.
- Cancer Prevention: Vitamin A, especially taken from natural sources, has an important place in the control of cells. Studies have shown that vitamin A-rich antioxidants treat cancerous cells.
- Strengthens Immune System in Children: Antioxidants, which contain vitamin A in their content, have protective effects on infants, especially diarrhea and measles.
- Age-Related Vision Loss Prevention: Vitamin A, which is taken together with copper and zinc minerals in central vision loss, which is one of the biggest causes of vision loss in elderly people, has a slowing effect with beta-carotene in its content.
- Adherence to the fulfillment of physical functions: Vitamin A, which is directly involved in the fulfillment of physiological functions, also helps to develop the central nervous system.
- It is effective in eye disorders: it has a characteristic that it strengthens the visual aesthetics such as night vision, cataracts, glaucoma, vitamins A preventive effect and eye health as well as protective effect.
- Prevents Aging Symptoms: Antioxidants and vitamin A in the contents help prevent skin aging and restore skin. It also helps to collagen production and prevents wrinkles on the skin.
- Strengthens Hair: Collagen is an important part of skin care, and it is also important to strengthen hair and prevent hair loss.