Rome is a place that has many different situations in history and other areas. So you can witness many different events in Roman history and you can see the changing Roman cuisine. Carciofi Alla Giudia is a 16th century dish. In fact, this is an artichoke dish. Therefore, it is known as a famous meal in Rome. When you go to Rome, you should definitely try this dish. However, you can easily do this meal at home. With Carciofi Alla Giudia, which has an easy recipe as recipe, you will taste the artichokes in different tastes. Here! Carciofi Alla Giudia recipe.
Carciofi Alla Giudia Recipe
Although the recipe of Carciofi Alla Giudia is an easy recipe, frying is done. Therefore, you should be careful at every stage of the recipe and use the correct amount of materials. Ingredients
- 4 large artichokes
- 4 lemons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
How is Carciofi Alla Giudia made?
- Cut the ends of the artichokes and remove the hard leaves. Leave the stem in a long way and split it in half. After this process, clean the hairy area in the middle and put in ice and lemon water.
- Align the artichokes into a large and steel pot.
- Add 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt and garlic into each artichoke.
- Cook by putting some water on it.
- After cooking, take the artichokes and fry in oil. Then place on oily paper.
- After frying, you can serve it by pouring barbecue sauce on it.
This historical meal has been done in the same way since the 16th century. Carciofi Alla Giudia, a Roman-Jewish dish, is very easy to make. You can serve as you like during the service and try different tastes.