Italian cuisine has served c to the Earth. When it comes to Italian cuisine, the first thing that comes to mind is pizza and spaghetti. However, when you look at the Italian cuisine in depth, many different flavors will welcome you. Suppli will be a different experience for you as one of these flavors.
Suppli is a dish similar to Turkish cuisine. But the Italians brought together a whole new flavor for the suppli.
- 500 gr Carnaroli or Arborio rice
- 40 ml olive oil
- 80 g butter
- 1 medium size onion, very finely chopped
- 4 Branch Fresh Thyme, Extracted
- Several sprigs of saffron
- 12 bay leaves
- 75 gr parmesan cheese, grated
- 1500 ml vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 100 grams of mozarella cheese cut into small cubes
- 300 g of panko bread crumbs, which is necessary to use, will almost consist of the consistency of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
Preparation of Suppli:
Heat the olive oil in a thick-bottomed pot with half of butter, onion, thyme and laurel leaf. At the same time, heat the chicken and vegetables in a separate container and keep warm. When the onions are transparent and soften, add the rice and mix well. However, it should be noted that the rice must be roasted without breaking. After the rice is completely cooked, add the risen risotto, add the parmesan and the butter. Check for salt and pepper. Cool the baked risotto to a flat tray. After cooling, press a little larger than the walnut and press the center of the cube mozzerel. Make a ball roll. Prepared balls for 15-20 minutes in your refrigerator so that you can hold the panel so you can make the paneling process easier. Pan the arancinin in a mixture of flour, egg and panko, and deep-fry. If you want, you can also add parmesan in the grater.