Morocco is a country with different tastes. In this country, which is frequently mentioned with its traditional structure, the food and beverage cultures are quite different. We have studied the traditional structure of Morocco for you today and offer you the description of the national drink. Moroccan traditional and famous drink mint tea recipe with you.
- Green tea and bud (are sold together)
- 1 cube of sugar
- Mint leaves
Preparation of mint tea:
- First, we’re filling hot water in the teapot. And we’re waiting for the water to boil.
- After boiling water, we put 4 or 4 spoons from the big tea box and the smaller ones.
- We add and mix the last sugar. It is up to you how much sugar you add here. At my taste, 1 Moroccan sugar is enough.
- At this point, there is something I really have difficulty to add and understand. Moroccan tea instead of spoon with tea, mint tea after preparing the tea cup again to pour into the cup. This process is repeated five to six times.
- You may not do this by mixing it with a spoon.
- Then we wait for the tea to brew.
After washing the mint leaves thoroughly, place them in my cup. Then add the brewed tea to the glass. But I also saw the tea boil with mint. It’s up to you, mint. I advise you not to cook mint leaves. When the Moroccans fill the tea in the cup, they keep the teapot too high to form the foam. And a cup of tea with sugar is sticking around the glass.
If you are a person who likes to try different flavors, this tea will be very nice for you. Don’t forget to try it on the mint tea when you go to Morocco.