The Catalan cuisine is quite different and it is a kitchen that offers you great flavors. Particularly, some of the dishes are very successful in attracting themselves to this region by creating a reputation in the world. The Suquet de Peix dinner will also serve as a meal feast for you. Suquet de Peix will be a good trial for you if you are good with sea food.
- 1/4 cup of raw almonds
- 1/4 cup of nuts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 slices of white bread or baguette into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 potatoes
- 4 grated tomatoes
- 250 grams of shrimp, mussels or oysters
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 3 cups of fish water
- 250 grams of white fish
- Pepper and salt
- 1/2 lemon
- For Suquet de Peix , first, hazelnuts and almonds are fried in a saucepan. Put it aside by taking it from the ceiling.
- Then heat the olive oil in the pan and saute the garlic and bread pieces.
- Place the fried nuts, garlics and bread with a pepper powder and a muffin olive oil in a food processor and mix with a thick, sticky paste. Set aside for later.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the garlic and tomatoes and cook on a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the caramel.
- In a separate bowl, fry the potatoes in the olive oil and add to the tomato mixture until almost cooked.
- Add the red pepper and continue stirring for a few minutes until everything is combined.
- Then pour the white wine and continue to mix well.
- When most of the alcohol is gone, mix gently at the picnic.
- Then carefully place the white fish and seafood on the tomato and potato mixture, season them thoroughly, add saffron and pour over the fish water.
- For Suquet de Peix, reduce the heat and cook until the fish is soft and the mussels and oysters open.
- Add lemon juice and decorate with parsley.