Smart technologies are becoming more and more common. With the spread of new technologies everywhere, it has reached the cars. The new GMC Acadia 2020 offers multiple experience to its customers. In the new arrangement of the vehicle, a five, six or seven-seat seating arrangement is planned. The new flagship of GMC is on the vehicle with SLE, SLT and a new AT4 decoration.
The new grille in the GMC 2020 Acadia distinguishes itself with the C-shaped illumination of the console and GMC.
- New 18 and 20-inch wheel designs, depending on flooring.
- Exterior mirrors with integrated LED turn signals (This feature is available in the standard electric and SLT coating in Denali).
- Hands-free power liftgate with the GMC logo projection standard was provided on SLT, AT4 and Denali.
- Redesigned center console with more advanced and large storage space.
- Uneven Denali interior color scheme with new, open-pore wood decor.
A new 2.0L Turbo engine is used as a standard in SLT and Denali models, which expands the range of options for Acadia’s customers and adds a new dimension to its performance. The tripower valvetrain completes the turbocharger system to ensure that the current power of the engine is optimally used at all speeds. Turbo is a double-shift design developed to improve low-speed torque transmission. The peak torque is available from 1500 to 4,000 rpm for an outstanding response sensation.