Morocco is a country that attracts attention with its different culture and dishes. Especially in this sense, Marrakech, known as the red city, has an important place. There is a traditional meal you should try in Morocco with different flavors in their culture. We will give you a description of the taste you should try when you go to Morocco. Here’s the Tagine recipe.
- For Tagine Not enough sunflower oil
- 1 kg chicken butt and hip (boned)
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 pinch saffron (1 tablespoon warm water for demi)
- ½ tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- Toz tablespoon of bitter powdered pepper
- 1.5 lt. water
- 30 gr. honey
- 2 pcs cinnamon sticks
- 2 pieces of pumpkin cub chopped
- 120 g. prunes (chopped)
- 90 gr. apricot (chopped)
- 300 gr. chickpeas (pre-boiled)
- A quantity of crusty almonds (optional)
- 15 gr. fresh coriander leaves (to decorate according to request)
- Tasting Salt
- Black pepper
Preparation of Tagine:
- Heat a little sunflower oil in the pot. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and fry them in the sunflower oil. Then set it aside.
- Put the onion in the same pot and cook until it is clear.
- Saffron demini, ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander and bitter powder pepper, adding, cook for a short time.
- Add the juice, honey and cinnamon sticks. Decrease the fever after boiling a carriage. Put the chicken pieces in the pan and cook with the lid open for 25 minutes.
- Add loofah, prunes, apricots and chickpeas. Cook until all vegetables are soft. Adjust the salt and black pepper.
- Serve on rice the Tagine.
You will be fascinated by this flavor. When you go to Morocco, you should definitely try one of the tastes of Tagine recipe.